FOSI European Conference 2010
Putting the Pieces Together: Building a Comprehensive Online Safety Plan
Venue: Telefonica, Auditorio Distrito C, Ronda de la Comunicacion S/N, Madrid
Date: May 27, 2010
With 250 attendees and a over 40 speakers from more than 12 countries, FOSI's 2nd Annual European Conference was hosted by Telefonica and sponsored by AT&T, Rulespace and Nominum. Topics to be covered included:
- Online Responsibility and Safer ICT Use - Does the Self Regulatory Framework Promote 21st Century Citizenship?
- Taking Control of Your Data - Staying Safe while Social Networking, Micro-blogging & Photo Sharing
- TechTalk as aids to safety: What's Coming Down the Track?
- The Collaborative Efforts of Law Enforcement, Industry and Government in Online Child Protection
- How can we Better Promote the Safer Use of ICTs in Latin American Countries?
- Can Parents and Carers Supervise Everything Kids do Online?
- The New Breed of Location Services - Privacy and Safety Concerns for children and young people.
- Future Dialogue - Alliances and Partnerships to help Families Stay Safer.
View our Conference agenda here: Madrid-2010-Conference-Agenda.pdf