Help kids get an A+ in digital citizenship this year. These flashcards cover the basics and have conversation starters to get you and your child thinking and talking.
Another academic year is here and with it comes new clothes, lessons, and of course, new technologies. But are your child's digital citizenship skills back-to-school ready? If not, don't worry.
To help them make the grade, download these flashcards to help them boost their online know-how. From safety and privacy to literacy and online responsibility, these cards cover digital citizenship basics and have conversation starters to get you and your child thinking and talking.
You can reference just one, or download, print, and put together an entire flashcard deck together! Then, you can use the conversation prompts to talk about the importance of good digital citizenship. Start the conversation today!
DIY Project: Print, Cut, and Make a Digital Citizenship Flashcard Ring Deck
- Download and print the complete DIY deck.
- Follow the dotted-line border to cut out each card side.
- Match front to back card sides and glue them together.
- Punch out the hole in the corner of each card.
- Grab some string, thread through hole, and tie your flashcard deck together!